On completing the Sarkari exam, almost the candidate is looking forward to collecting the result and other exam notification. Hence it required to update the Sarkari website often to update current information about the exam. If you are planning to write the exam, then the candidate has to apply for the exam before the date of termination so you have to hire online portal which provides details information about the exam and what are an important document to submit for applying the SSC exam.
- Click on the official website for SSC CGL apply online that provides on this page
- Then apply on the respective page of SSC and open new windows on it
- Check on the option of the New registration in SSC 2018 application windows and also click over the register button
- To start online registration of SSC, you need to provide details of basic details such as the date of birth, acting mobile number, and other details
- Make sure and click on the official website in a fine manner
- You can get new username and password
- Login with the usernames and password to complete the application form
Finally, you are advised to take a print copy of the application from the same page with no risk and trouble with it.
From the Sarkari portal, you can collect the list of the online test series so the candidate can apply for the exam in winning way with no trouble of it. SSC results 2018 result will be available soon at the official website for the student verification and the students expect SSC results at the end of May 2018. To get the SSC results in 2018 the student also needs to follow the below mentioned instructions. These help to SSC results in 2018. Moreover, these tips also help to take the printout copy of the SSC results.
- To get the result the candidate also requested to log on the official online portal like Sarkari, and It is the first step to get the result.
- The student who need to download SSC results 2018 they also need to click on to the official link. Getting result through online is the effective way to get SSC results.
- Then the candidate also suggested clicking the respective link of SSC, after clicking the link the candidate need to enter their name, and enrolls number as well as their date of birth. After entering these details the candidate needs to click the ok option, this process takes few minutes to show your result. After few minutes, you will able to see your result along with the respective marks. After getting your result, you may save the pdf file. Then you may take the printout copy of the result. It will be a help for your future reference.
These are the instructions to get SSC results in 2018. To get more details about SSC results in 2018 you should log on the above-mentioned site, it is the simplest options to get the result rather than it highly helps to grab the exact details regarding the SSC results in 2018. For more details about SSC results, you may touch with the official site.