AP Engineering Exam Admit Card Will be Released Soon
The hall tickets for the AP EAMCET entrance exam are going to be released on 19th April, 2017. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts the entrance exam for admission to engineering and agricultural courses. This entrance exam acts as a gateway for various engineering and agricultural courses which are offered by various institutes and colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Hall Ticket Details and Date
The hall ticket for the entrance exam will be released online on 19th April, 2017. The entrance exam will be conducted from 24th April to 27th April, 2017 for various engineering courses. The exam conducting authority will announce and issue the hall ticket few days before the entrance exam is conducted. The hall ticket for the entrance exam will be issued online only. No facility of providing the admit card through mail or post is allotted to the candidates. Candidates whose application have been accepted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will be allowed to download the admit card. Candidates will be allotted with details like date of exam, venue of exam and many more things in the admit card
Candidates can download the admit card online on the official website of exam conducting authority from 19th April, 2017. Hall ticket is a requirement to appear in the entrance exam and in further stages of admission processes. Candidate is required to carry the admit card or the hall ticket, a printed copy of filled-in application form and attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST. Candidates who fails to bring the admit card or above mentioned documents will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam, so it is mandatory to carry the admit card in order to appear in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to maintain the admit card until the process of admission gets over.
How to download the admit card-
Candidates have to follow the following steps in order to download the admit card-
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority for the purpose of downloading the admit card
- On the official website, the candidates are required to search for the tab “download the admit card”
- Click on the tab and a page for entering the details like registration number and password appears on the screen.
- The candidates are required to fill in the required details which are registration number and password in the space provided. The registration number and password were allotted to the candidates while registration process on the registered mobile number and e-mail id
- Now, the candidates have to submit the details by clicking over submit button
- A new page containing the admit card for the AP EAMCET entrance exam 2017 appears on the screen.
Candidates can either download admit card or take print of admit card in order to appear in entrance exam and maintain admit card till admission process gets over.